About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Announcement: March 2013 Delivery

Salam & Good day everyone!

Please note that final date for March delivery will be on 26th March 2013. We will be on short vacation from 27th March until 7th April 2013. Delivery will be resumed on 8th April onwards. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hurry! Email or contact me to place your orders now!

Email: teddy_nana@yahoo.com
Call / SMS / WhatsApp no: +60178538347



Credit to Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment