About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Announcement: Order placement & delivery for this coming Aidiladha.

Salam everyone!

After a long vacation, we are now resuming our business! Yes yes! To those who want to place orders for this coming Aidiladha, you can contact me through email teddy_nana@yahoo.com OR text me at 017-8538347. Your cakes will be sent out to you on 17th and 18th of October 2012!

Hurry! Place your order now before it's too late! :D

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment