About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Sample Kek Lapis Sarawak & May Delivery

Salam & Good day everyone!

We still have few more boxes of samples available to be purchased! Only 15 boxes left!! Sample yang sangat2 worth buying! Grab yours now!! =D

Price per box: RM10 ( 3 flavours)
Flavours: U choose on your own
Weight: 500g (combination of 3 flavours. Yes yes! Same weight as a normal roll cake! That's why I said it's worth buying!!)

Contact me to order! Hurry! While stock last! =D

Oh oh and one more thing..
May delivery will only be until 22nd of May. We will be on short vacation (Again~) until 12th June. Delivery resume on 13th June onwards. But fret not! I'll still accepting your orders during that period. Contact me to place any orders! =D

Email: teddy_nana@yahoo.com
Call / SMS / WhatsApp / Viber: +60178538347

Have a great day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment