About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Announcement: Hari Raya Orders Closed!

Salam and good day everyone.


Please be informed that we're no longer taking orders for Hari Raya 2012. Thank you so much for the tremendous supports. InsyaAllah, 1st batch of kek lapis delivery will start on 8th August 2012 (Wednesday). We will contact each one of you to update on your tracking number.


Have a blessed Ramadhan.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment