About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Announcement: Dateline for Raya Order! :)

Salam everyone.


It's been a while since I've not updating this blog. But fret not!! My kek lapis business is still running as usual as I'm more active on facebook. =D


Well, Raya Season datang lagi!! U may place your order now until 1st August 2012. As usual, 50% deposit is required upon booking to guarantee your order. All orders placed AFTER 1st August 2012 will still be accepted but it depends on the stock availability. Final delivery for Hari Raya orders will be on 14th August 2012.


So everyone, hurry! Place your order now before it's too late. (Kes biasa every year.  I terpaksa tolak order because no more stock available).


Do not hesitate to contact me for inquiries & orders. Just ring or text me at 017-8538347 or u can email me at teddy_nana@yahoo.com. Have a great day, everyone! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment