About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Announcement - Order for Raya dateline

Dear customers / supporters,

Please be informed that Raya Promo has officially closed but we 're still accepting orders for Hari Raya. All cakes are in normal price as stated. Feel free to place your order with full payment before 31st July 2011. Cakes delivery will be started on 15th August 2011.

Email to teddy_nana@yahoo.com for any orders & inquiries! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment