About Me

My photo
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Hye all! I'm selling the best kek lapis from Miri, Sarawak. Made from 100% pure imported halal butter. Perfect for any events, not only for Hari Raya. Satisfaction guaranteed! If u want me to recommend any specific flavors that suit with your tastebuds, just HOLLA me! I'm here to make your shopping dream come true ! So fret not! Shopping with me is 100% safe & fun!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Announcement: Promo for Hari Raya 2013

Salam & Good Day everyone!

We're having Hari Raya promotion from now until 30th June 2013. Get 10% off from your total purchase!! No minimum purchase required. Book now before it's too late!

Contact me to order! =)

Email: teddy_nana@yahoo.com
Call / SMS / WhatsApp: +60178538347

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment